Thursday, January 19, 2012

Celebs wearing Hollister, Am. Eagle, Abercrombie..etc(funny)?

I bought two magazines the other day. Bop and Popstar. I saw a picture of Jason Dolley and a picture of Mitchel Musso wearing Hollister. Then I saw a picture of Josh Hutcherson wearing American Eagle. I just think it is so cool that rich famous stars like them would wear stuff that's not from a really famous desinger or something. Anyone else think its a lil funny? I mean yeah its cool cause I'm like yeah I shop at the same place as celebs...lol It's just pretty sweet that they wanna be like everyone else鈾?/div>
  • 4 years ago
  • Report Abuse
Celebs wearing Hollister, Am. Eagle, Abercrombie..etc(funny)?
well.. they obviously dont care about spending money on clothes...



which brings me to ask, what do you care what they are wearing?
well they are normal people what do u want them 2 be wearing ? a diamond encrusted shirtCelebs wearing Hollister, Am. Eagle, Abercrombie..etc(funny)?
who are those people?
Yeah, it's cool. I don't really like any of those stores, but the fact that they shop at the same places as other like, not famous people is cool. P.S.- Josh Hutcherson and Jason Dolley are cute... just thought I'd tell you all lolCelebs wearing Hollister, Am. Eagle, Abercrombie..etc(funny)?
yeah i think it's a little funny. jason earls even wore a hollister shirt on hannah montana. I shop there now, but i think if i were a celebrity, i would wear more crazy clothes that i would be afraid to wear now. Like zebra print pants, and those clear converses with crazy socks. id wanna make a fashion statement.
Well first off its not like the stores you mentioned are bottom line. They are really nice stores and there cloths don't come cheap. But yeah it is kind of cool I guess that they are wearing the same things as us. However just cause they are famous dosen't make them abnormal
I don't even shop at those stupid stores!!!
yeah that is funny...like all i wear is name brand stuff...but the jonas brothers dont wear hollister, they said that they know people who wear it and their friends do, but they would never wear it...i kinda wonder why.......
yea i think its funny and COOL!
Well they are teenagers just like every other kid who shops at those stores....
I think it's cool...it shows that they are really normal people who enjoy wearing normal clothes
I think it's pretty cool! They are regular people who's talent was discovered! I think it shows that yes, they can buy designer brands, but they still want to be the person they were before they were famous. That's awesome!
i think its cool that they wear the same stuff too! but i bet eventually they will get their own style and start wearing more expensive stuff :(

what was jb wearing?!!
well.. they are just NORMAL pple... theyre just known for doing what they LOVE...=]]



so its just like seeing a normal prson... but i get what ur saying... if had that muchh moneyy... i'd bein goin all dior.. LLOLZ... but if i was a celeb i'd still shop there.. coz theyre clothess r cutee!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see what you mean but why should it really be different in the big scheme of things? they are just people. if I was a celebrity I would still wear AEagle
ok, none of those people are famous... and celebrities wear everything. from anyone



oh my god, like totally like crazy like wow no way , are you like kidding me?



oh and i laugh at people that dress head to toe in that ish.

its ok to wear one thing at a time and make it your own.

but people that have nothing but that junk, are robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment