Thursday, January 19, 2012

I do the most weirdest things!!!?

STAR if you relate to more then 5 of these??



I always check behind the shower curtain for a murder...



I always sprint up the stairs feeling like someone is chasing me...



When ever i hang my leg over the bed, i feel like something will eat it...



When i was little i connected markers together the make a sword...



Saying the entire alphabet, cause you don't know which letter comes after....



When i was little i hid in the circular clothing racks while shopping with my mom...



I will close my eyes for 2 minutes... and its been 2 hours...



Gwen Stefani tought me how to spell bananas...



I use proper english when texting...



If the world ends in 2012, i spent all my time in school...



No one would of cares if kanye west interruppted miley cyrus...



once i turn out the lights in my basement, I run the F**k outta there...



When i get in trouble, i can't help but laugh even if it wasn't me who did it...



Feels like Kidz Bop ruins every song!!!



Day dreaming in class, and finding out your awkwardly staring a someone...



I like being called beautiful then hot or sexy...



I remeber back in those days... Crocs where the bomb!!!



Back in those days.... Green Day was the best band ever!!!



When i was little... if i didn't get to go park/ pool, my life was ruined...



NO MATTER HOW OLD I GET, I JUST CAN'T SLEEP ON CHRISTMAS EVE...



Knew every dance step to the macerena (sorry don't know how to spell it)...



To own a cd player, that was the most coolest thing ever...



Being in love with blue's clues, i never knew that Blue was a girl?I do the most weirdest things!!!?
i can relate to these ones..





When i was little i connected markers together the make a sword...

Saying the entire alphabet, cause you don't know which letter comes after....

Gwen Stefani tought me how to spell bananas... -%26gt; well this one is quite catchy.. i still sing it now.. lol

I use proper english when texting...

Knew every dance step to the macerena (sorry don't know how to spell it)...

Being in love with blue's clues, i never knew that Blue was a girl?..--%26gt; really ?? shut up??
OMG!!!!i am just like u i didnt even kno dat blue was a gurl pretty wierd rite and da pink 1 is da boy rite?and i cant even go 2 sleep on christmas eve and im 13!!!!but no matter how old we get we still have a inner child and always willl have fearsI do the most weirdest things!!!?
everything but greenday being the "best band ever" xD
All from facebook.I do the most weirdest things!!!?
LMFAO 13 i could relate to 13!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment