Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am in desperate need of 51K ASAP(I can't even sleep)...any suggestions?

I need money as soon as possible...I am very desperate and I would appreciate any help you could offer me.



I want to buy a new Harley Davidson so bad I can't stand it, I can't sleep or think of nothing else...I haven't slept in 28 hours, I just look at the bike on-line and HATE the fact I can't have it now!!



Here is what I am doing:



I put up for sale one of my older bikes, I also have my runabout boat listed for sale...I considered listing my sailboat but I just can't do it...it's my party boat with friends and I have too many good memories with her, she is a 50 footer and I love her.



Income: I do have 14.5K per Month income from my trust fund but it would take forever to save for it...plus my house payment comes out of that, food, utilities, insurance, 3 car payments and my fun money.



I can't borrow the money: I already tired and they want at least 5K down and they said my f****** credit score is too low, they said it was like 520 and I needed at least 690 or some BS like that.



I asked my Dad to give me the money and he said I have plenty...LIL...right!



Any suggestions...I'm really not interested is selling any of my things other than the one boat and the older bike



ideas please????I am in desperate need of 51K ASAP(I can't even sleep)...any suggestions?
Perhaps by selling one of the cars you're making payments on, even at a loss, freeing up the extra cash could make the bike payments a piece of cake.

Many of us know how hard it can be to live on $160,000 a year.

Sacrifices must be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment