Thursday, January 12, 2012

How comes you can't find any good rap tunes on Kid Bop CDs?

Been Xmas shopping for my niece and I can't find any good songs on those Kid Bop cds. She just loves some of the songs that I play in my car when she hangs with me on Saturday afternoons and since her mom bought her her own Spongebob cd player, I thought good music she likes would be a good gift. Why don't Kid Bop cds come with songs by 50 Cent, Jay-Z, or Afroman? Do they only use lame musicians for Kid Bop cds or something? Anyways, she is 6.How comes you can't find any good rap tunes on Kid Bop CDs?
Lmao, imagine you're 6 year old singing along to 50 cent..



"You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub

Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs

I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love

So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed"
The artists you mentioned have songs with lyrical content that aren't appropriate for six year olds, so they don't put them on CDs designed for children.How comes you can't find any good rap tunes on Kid Bop CDs?
Because "good" hip-hop is for older audinces and kids probably wouldn't understand the sh*t..
Because everyone likes to hear 8 year olds rap.How comes you can't find any good rap tunes on Kid Bop CDs?
rap is bad for little kids
because its gay but it would be funny if they did lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment