Thursday, January 19, 2012

Am I a 00's kid or more of a kid with some 90's AND 00's in them?

This has been bugging me so much lately. Now before you answer my question, I just want to let you know that this might be long. This also has MY OPINIONS. And don't bother flaming me, (stuff like, "ur a dumb 00s kid ur a wannabe, lol) because you WILL be ignored. Well here goes...



Just last night I was watching the new "90's are All That" thing on Teenick. While I was watching it, I was reminiscing on my oldest memories. And when it was over I was wondering: am I more of a 00's kid or more of a kid that has a little bit of 90's in them and 00's? I know I sound really stupid, but please help me out here. (I was born in '98)



Here are the 90's things I played with/watched/remembered:



TV: *Angry Beavers

*Rugrats

*Rocket Power

*Hey Arnold!

*Cousin Skeeter

*CatDog

*Rocko's Modern Life

*All That

*Kenan and Kel

*Blue's Clues

*Out of The Box

*Telletubbies

*Even Stevens

*Fresh Prince of Bel- Air

*Bear in The Big Blue House

*Between The Lions

*Sesame Street (the old version)

*The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh

*George and Martha

*Kipper

*Little Bear

*Timon %26amp; Pumba

*Rollie Polie Ollie

*Dragon Tales

*Johnny Bravo

*Recess

*Powerpuff Girls

*Ed, Edd 'N Eddy

*Pokemon

*Dragonball Z (didn't watch the show, but I remember seeing it on TV while channel surfing, and boys in my class going, "Kamehameha!!!")

*Yu-Gi-Oh! (again, didn't watch the show, but the boys in my class loved it)



Movies: (These were all on VHS tapes!)

*Rugrats Movie

*The Lion King

*Mulan

*Hercules

*Toy Story 1 %26amp; 2



Music: Destiny's Child is the only thing I can remember.



Games: *Mary Mack

*Ring Around The Rosie

*N64

*Gamboy

*Old 90's CD's

*Old 90's games on websites like Nick and Disney Channel



Toys: *Furbies

*Poo-Chi

*Barbies (90's ones)

*Beanie Babies (90's ones)

______________________________________鈥?br>


That's what I remember. Now before I start on my best memories of the previous decade, let me say this. The years 2001-2005 were my favorite years. But it was the later half of the decade that were kind of lame and boring for me.



Here are the GOOD 00's things I played with/watched/remembered:



TV: *Spongebob Sqarepants (the old ones)

*Fairly Odd Parents (again, the old ones)

*The Amanda Show

*Jimmy Neutron

*Catscratch

*Drake %26amp; Josh

*Ned's Declassified

*Danny Phantom

*Lizzie McGuire

*Brandy %26amp; Mr. Whiskers

*The Suite Life of Zack %26amp; Cody

*Kim Possible

*Dave the Barbarian

*That's So Raven

*The Proud Family

*Phil of The Future

*Teacher's Pet

*Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends



Music: I didn't mind a lot of the music from 2000-2005. But it's the stuff from 2006-present that I absolutely hate!



Movies: I probably don't need to list these. :P



Games: I probably don't need to list these either, but a notable thing to put is my PS2. Loved it!



Toys: *Webkinz

*Littlest Pet Shop

*Zhu Zhu Pets

*Bop It



~~~~



That's it. Thanks for reading and please help me out here!Am I a 00's kid or more of a kid with some 90's AND 00's in them?
the 90's were nice. so were the years from 2000-05. everything after isn't so cool. lol i know pretty much every show/game you're talking about., but i don't know if you're more 90s or 00s. i'm kinda young to know. i just know what i liked when i was little.Am I a 00's kid or more of a kid with some 90's AND 00's in them?
Yeah... those didn't really answer my question.

Report Abuse

Am I a 00's kid or more of a kid with some 90's AND 00's in them?
Who even cares? It's stupid for people to categorize themselves as better just because they were born in a certain generation. I can't stand when people say 90's kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment