Thursday, January 19, 2012

Looking like a celebrity..HELP!?

Hey im Andrea!



I want to look like Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens or Emma Roberts. How should I do my hair and makeup and how should I dress (and where to shop?) I usually shop at Neiman Marcus or Bop and I am 15 yrs old.

For hair I have brown hair.

For makeup help, I have lightish tan skin and bright blue eyes!!



What hair styles would be good for me? What makeup? What clothes?? THANKS!



**best answer gets ten points!!**Looking like a celebrity..HELP!?
Your not worth it.
i would say to get a wig shop at abercrombie, aropostale places lik that as for makeup try a light blush lipstick something just right try all that u have and use a little bit of eyeliner hope this helpsLooking like a celebrity..HELP!?
green or brown eyeshadow. shop at like ae hollister abercrombie and fitch or any store that has trendy clothes. for your hair, put it up in a half ponytail and spiral/curl the middle/ends of your hair.
Ok!!! well Miley cyrus has brown hair and blue eyes and her "real" hair is straight but she curls it so yeah!! um... I would go with Miley cyrus because you have the brown hair and blue eyes unlike Ashley which she has blonde and vanessa has brown eyes... so yeah!! I usally shop at Limited too which has Cute cute cute clothes!! a lot of 13 and 14 year olds go there. um.. well You know Taylor swift? she shops at forever 21 which is a cheap but cool store sooo I would go with that too... um... well see Miley, she wears natural makeup not too much. She wears a light black eyeliner and blush on her cheeks (apple of her cheeks so when she smiles it looks great!!) um.. well go to this website I gave ya down there and you'll look like her! and plus I heard that she is going to create a clothing line this fall so stay tuned!! it's gonna be in walmart so you'll look even more like her!! Best of luck!! and rememeber be yourself !!!! :-)Looking like a celebrity..HELP!?
you must really like emma roberts . . .
for Vanessa Hudgens i would suggest that you dye your hair espresso brown and get light brown highlights. look at pictures of her and kind of copy her hair styles she does. for make up Vanessa stays very natural so i would us a peach blush, light brown eye shadow, maybe some bronzer, black eyeliner, black mascara and top it of with a clear or light pink lip gloss. Shop at stores like hollister, A+F or wet seal. hope this helps.
neutral eyeshadows, ex. browns, tans and golds. light mascara, not too heavy, probably brown or blue colored. lip gloss, not lipstick, no lip liner. a rose or pink blush, to the highest point of your cheekbones.

No comments:

Post a Comment