Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do you Respect The Talking Stick? Poets?

Our tongues need to be re-treaded, like those thread-bare tires you see on clunkers parked at Walmart.From Moment One, we've been in three modes: Talking, Eating and Asleep. For four and a half minutes, all of the world's problems were solved - although no World Leaders were within earshot to steal our solutions and/or take all the credit.

FRANCINE, that eight-legged, sexy, irresistable siren was re-designed, to the Power of Three, to be even more sexy and more irresistable. Nancy's book will be going into production within a matter of hours. Francine, if our plans fall into place, will be famous and a must-have fashion statement, so watch for her trade-marked little arachnid self on bookbags, purses and articles of clothing coming to a shop near you! (And you thought we only did Poetry! Hah!)

After several days of continuous, simultaneous talking, Lizzy took center stage and demanded that only one person at a time talk while the other two listened. The solution was to employ the Talking Stick...which was a genuine stick large enough to be used as a club - if necessary. The dogs, of

course, thought our stick was the world's Only Stick and were behooved to chew it into small, more manageable pieces. Turns out the Talking Pencil was nearly as effective.



We also determined that the three of us have an uncanny resemblence, personality-wise, to The Golden Girls; Liz is Dorothy, Nance is Blanche and I am the most like Rose. (Surprise, surprise!)

My stomach is sore from laughing - not ordinary laughing though; those two have me bent double guffawing in a most unladylike manner until the tears are streaming.



Meanwhile, I got The Gabster fed a breakfast of bacon, dippy eggs %26amp; toast %26amp; shipped her off to school. (And she is prepared for today's test, which will include identifying all 50 of the United States. (I am sending a copy of the same test to The White House just to see if that guy in the Oval Office can do as well as a Fourth Grader. It's going to be a trick test for Mr. 0, since I'm leaving out the seven of the 57 states he thinks we have. tee hee)



Lizzy is snoring delicately on the sofa behind me while I have yet to hear a peep from Nancy, enscounced as she is in a mountain of comforters in Gabster's canopy bed. Yep, Rose is awake %26amp; has a pot of coffee ready for her girls. We are planning to do whatever pops into our heads today, and that could mean anything from checking out the flea markets to having a pedicure party. I have

no idea what will be on our agenda today, but I know it's gonna be a blast.

By the way, last night, Nancy blurted out a confession that she is Yahoo's most infamous critic...The Genunie Mighty, himself. Then Liz grabbed the Talking Pencil and bopped her on the head. Nance just smiled sweetly, looked off into the distance and piped up, "Let's faint our paces!"



Liz made a choking, gurgling sound and re-bopped Nance with the pencil (eraser end). That's when Nance threw a hissy %26amp; poured forth with a stream of profanities, "Skirts! Blouses! Slacks! Accessories! Pants!" And that's when I started wondering for real. I plan on keeping a closer eye on that tiny little gal.



As a favor, Yappers, please don't make me laugh today, my stomach muscles are killing me.Do you Respect The Talking Stick? Poets?
Gee, I thought I was gonna get to Skype with three hot chicks, but I guess not.



*crying Skype guy*
OK no humor. just Canadian stoicism and lack humour here. Stony faced, dour hockey lovers only.





have a so so day.Do you Respect The Talking Stick? Poets?
A beaut. Hilarious. You know, I could've provided the pencil...

Love you gals..
And to think ABC cancelled two soap operas when they had writers as talented as you!Do you Respect The Talking Stick? Poets?
You're having a ball aren't you. Wonderful
Good idea!
sounds really goood.
I so love you all, this was a smile with eyes brimming over.
I'll have to talk to the hand about it
sounds like your having great fun Charley's Angels :)
yes
Absinthe

makes the heart and laughs grow fonder



(oh yes..I brought some down...straight from Slovakia)

shhhhhhhhhh.....



Love ya all!!
Women with big sticks scare me... *hides*
Abstruse = troll refuse? I knew there was a reason I liked that gal.



When I was 8 I had a bunch of "old ladies" on my paper route and some of them were as old as FORTY! In the eighties, Golden Girls was about showing that Fifty year old women still had a little life in them. Today if they made that show either the cast would have to be eighty or they would rename the show "Facts of Life".



I am not much of a fan of the talking stick as it interferes with my "talking schtick" but then I spend most of my time alone anyhow so I can dominate the conversation.



Sounds like the Three Adepts have got the world by the scrawnies. Maybe you can ask Jessie Jackson for Obama's so you can have bookends to go with the talking stick, because I have been wondering since election day what happened to them and I think you might make better use of them.





Think of it like you have won the Golden Globes. Honest to gosh my spelling corrector just tried to turn the word "globes" as "gonads". ELMAOLM-SROOTCROTFL!!!!!!!!



(if you figure that one out you get a Nobel Prize in Phrenology.
*sneezes*

YAWN



I say Bobby socks ... trousers, leotards, strip it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment