Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do you think this is a good present for my boyfriend?

So, I am having a horrible time coming up with gift ideas for my boyfriend. We are both super random, and love doing things like blowing bubbles, or playing hopscotch.. Just random stuff that never gets old :) Im 15, and he's 17. We will have been dating for 2 months by Christmas, but we've been best friends since March.

So, my question is, do you think these are good ideas? Or should I get him something else? Would you like these if your girlfriend got them for you?

Please keep in mind that most of this stuff is from Dollar Tree, or Walmart :) Thanks!



First, I'm going to get him a big basket of some sort (picnic basket?) to put all of this stuff in. Then, I have...

Silly String

a Slinky

Silly Putty

Glow-sticks

Plastic Bubbles (Already Bought)

Candy

Propeller Hat (Already Bought)

Peanut eraser (Already Bought :P)

Regular Bubbles

Paddle Ball

Ninja Band aids

Possibly a Mr. Potato Head

Possibly Bop-it ?

Magic top-hat :)



So, yeah. What do you think? Is that too much? Too little? It'll probably all cost about $30 together.

Thanks! He doesn't like video games at all... He surfs and plays banjo :P

And no gift cards. He hates shopping. And he has all the CDs he could ever want (library).

Thanks!Do you think this is a good present for my boyfriend?
Ninja Band aids

-Yeah, those are pretty epic(: %26lt;3 I want some!



Possibly Bop-it ?

- I love mine!



Yeahh, I think it's a great idea actually, it's super cute... (: And I'd wait on the silly string...

Like have a war, by you bottles then buy him one so you can have a fight(: So much fun... :D
you DO realize that this stuff is just going to end up sitting around in a corner of his room when you two break up..get him something he'll actually use or want..not a slinky. what is a seventeen year old going to do with a slinky in his free time..?Do you think this is a good present for my boyfriend?
You ask this at least twice daily. Please stop! If your boyfriend is into this kind of thing, then it's a good present. Honestly, I would never by my boyfriend anything like this unless he was 10 years old, but everyone's different.
You've asked this twice, yes it is a good present as long as everything means something.Do you think this is a good present for my boyfriend?
That seems great. The fact that you guys are super random is awesome. He should like it. It's cool that you're not getting him the typical stuff.
that sounds really cute, i think he'll like it
dang you're getting him alot of stuff.

He's going to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment