Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where are some of the strangest places you've heard or listened to your favourite music?

i'm leaving this wide open... could be on top of a mountain, underwater in the gulf of mexico, in a church, whilst doing a bungee jump, getting married... wherever/whatever...



some examples;



i was walking past some fancy exclusive clothes shop once and they started blasting out 'thieves' by ministry... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG_-rq1ON鈥?/a> ... i couldn't believe it so i went in and had a little bop in the corner ha ha! made my day...



another time i was in a nightclub halfway up a mountain in Colombia at 6am watching the sun rise over bogota and the last song they played was 'atmosphere' by joy division... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSh7444zG鈥?/a> ... now being a Mancunian a long way from home, a bit 'merry' and that being one of the only songs i know and love by joy division... it nearly brought a tear to my eye! ;)



any similar unexpected/expected experiences?



post a youtube clip to embellish if you can!Where are some of the strangest places you've heard or listened to your favourite music?
I once heard the intro to pink floyds shine on you crazy diamond on the weather channel during the local on the 8's.I thought that was pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkExXJr3g鈥?/a>
In my case, it's mostly in supermarkets where I'll hear unexpected songs %26amp; bands.



But I was once in a Kmart %26amp; "Magic Power" by Triumph came on the pa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaEetORhD鈥?/a>



(%26amp; don't you hate when a GOOD song comes on in the store %26amp; then the freakin employees interrupt it?! "MANNY, CALL ON LINE 3!!")



edit*

yw! Had you never heard it? btw, I emailed you.Where are some of the strangest places you've heard or listened to your favourite music?
Haha, I was in class and all of a sudden my teacher's cell phone rang with the song Tears Dont Fall by Bullet for my Valentine!?

It was the funniest thing because she is the strictest teacher on cell phones being put away and on silent or vibrate.

It was great...
I almost got into a car crash when I was listening to master of puppets by metallica. I'm not going to post videos because I'd have like 8 diffrent videos. Where are some of the strangest places you've heard or listened to your favourite music?
Much like the second answerer, it thought it was funny (and ironic) because right in the middle of exams my teacher's cell phone rang with Rider's on the Storm.
sitting at church, during the family reunion, i also listened to dillenger escape plan while having sex with my girlfriend. that was probably the most awkward moment
I listened to my Ipod on Enchanted Rock before....

http://www.americansouthwest.net/texas/e鈥?/a>
I was going on a hike with some friends, and I reached the top of the mountain first so I listened to some heavy metal.
While I was in Math class, I turned on my iPod and put on Angel Of Death by Slayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment