Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good places for a petit person to shop for clothes that are not teenie bop?

I'm wondering, as I'm tired of being mistaken for a 15-16 yr old, because I'm wearing hollister shirts. But currently those fit me the best, as I'm 110 and 5'7" and I have tried quite a bit to put on weight, but no matter how much or what I eat helps.Good places for a petit person to shop for clothes that are not teenie bop?
i'm 5'7 and 115...the store 5.7.9. has small jeans and stuff but i haven't really been there since i was a size 0 because it closed at my local mall so i could be wrong...

7 jeans are good for tall skinny people usually...macy's has them and a million other good brands.

forever 21 has small shirts that can be sophisticated if you want to look older.

you can wear flowy tops too so you don't have to worry too much about fit

and btw don't worry about putting on weight i tried recently and my stomach has basically gotten flabby but im still skinny everywhere else haha it doesnt work
why dont you look at store like ross or even fred myers.Good places for a petit person to shop for clothes that are not teenie bop?
Ann Taylor www.anntaylor.com
idk how old u r or how sophisticated you want to look but new york and company have nice petite clothing for women in their late twenties-forties. the Limited and Express also have nice petite clothesGood places for a petit person to shop for clothes that are not teenie bop?
try ann taylor, ann taylor loft and banana republic. you aren't petite by the way. 5'4" and under is petite. petite is a height thing, not a size thing. you are over 5'4" and are considered "normal" sized. banana republic might be good for you. their clothing tends to run very slim for me.
  • chrome download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment