Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do you like your minis?

Ok, im a college student so i dont need a lot of space. I currently have a mustang and the older im getting the more irritated im getting with the sports car idea. I realize that a mini is ver very very similar to a sports car. but it isnt the 2 door, or 4 seat thing that bugs me, its how inconvenient the mustang can be. the mini at least has a plan for cargo other than an oddly shaped trunk and that shelf that never lets anything lay on the seats. In addition to that, a lot of college kids at my new school have mini's and it got me thinking, if this many people have them they must be good right? The mini clubman seems to be the perfect fit for me, and if not that the new Countryman that is due in Jan. I guess what I am concerned with is the general American fear of the small european car. How does everyone else like their mini? Was it hard to make the transition from the usual american oversized cars to that amazing piece of micro-engineering? thanks everyone and please no cracks about the mustang or the mini, i just want to know if other people like their mini's not about why the camaro is better than a mustang or whatever, thanks guys!!|||I would love to have one! I was just on their website earlier looking at all the options they have as compared to other cars. I'd really like to get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment