Thursday, January 12, 2012

Whats with the stupid spray paint looking clothes and the print shop pictures on clothing?

I guess it's hip hop or whatever but damn, this clothing with the spray paint on it and the print shop picture of a gangsta and "RIP tough thug" or "RIP Shorty Z bop" or whatever on it is freaking disgusting. Whats with that? The Good will stores have clothes for sale waaaaay cheaper I bet and they look a lot better than "RIP skip to my Frito" or whatever.Whats with the stupid spray paint looking clothes and the print shop pictures on clothing?
ROlling On Floor Laughing my effing *** off



its about time someone else feels like that plus this saggy ***** pant issue with kids and their faces look like the were in a fishing tackle box











Skip to my frito.....hha haha ha aha...Whats with the stupid spray paint looking clothes and the print shop pictures on clothing?
80's flash back.Whats with the stupid spray paint looking clothes and the print shop pictures on clothing?
Man just have some respect.



I respect all culture.


No comments:

Post a Comment