Thursday, January 19, 2012

What song can I use in a talent show?? must be under 4 minutes.?

I can dance and am very very good at gymnastics. I want a song I can perform to but also act out. Like the first HSM song Bop to the Top. I could act out the lines in between me dancing and tumbling. I like fast music. I was think of splish splash I was taking a bath. Any better ideas??? Im 12 years old. This talent show is for a county fair which I came in 2nd the past two years. They say a gymnast/dance will never win. Well this is the year! The crowd is mostly older folks (parents and grandparents) Also, please choose songs I can get easily on cd. I cant shop in big towns.thanks BTW. I am not singing. Just dancing and tumbling andd maybe acting it out with hand gestures and facial expressions.What song can I use in a talent show?? must be under 4 minutes.?
How about "Gimme Some Lovin' " by the Spencer Davis Group? Its under 3 minutes actually...



Then there's a few more I could recommend:

"I Love Rock And Roll" - Joan Jett

"Oh Pretty Woman" - Roy Orbison / Van Halen / Etc.

"Axel F" - Harold F... something (tho its kinda cliched)



Actually I have a huge list of songs that's under 4 minutes... but not sure if you are looking for country or rock, 70s, 80s, 90s or now... narrow it down and let me know, then I can give you a better list.What song can I use in a talent show?? must be under 4 minutes.?
erm beyonce halo is a good song

but if your wanting faster songs try basshunters songs e.g now your gone,all i ever wanted,angel in the night etc .also flow rida - low is good aswell :)What song can I use in a talent show?? must be under 4 minutes.?
I agree with you choice of splish splash or like the other guy said Low, we are using that one in my hip hop dance class. Mercy by Duffy might be another one to look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment