Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kidz bop 13?

LOL you know when they sing Party like a rock star?



i wonder if they'll cuss or say the things they're talking about in there

look at the lyrics

'm on a money makin mission

but i party like a rockstar

flyin' down 20 lookin' good in my hot car

you know them hoes be at my show

grabbin' where my chain go

i'm tryin' to run but ho my pants(?)

but these hoes won't let my thang go



i do like i do

cuz you know them hoes be tryin nuttin(?)

oh don't you know i **** wit fine dimes

that look like Pa-me-la

they fine and they hot bruh

when i'm in the spot bruh

i party like a rockstar





chorus



party like a rockstar

do it wit da black and da white

like a cop car

whoop, whoop

me and my band, man

on the yacht with marilyn manson

gettin a tan, man





(cool)you know me

wit a skull belt and wallet chain

shop boyz, rockstars

yeah, we 'bout to change the game

change the game? uh oh

they know that i'm a star

i make it rain from the center of my guitar



chorus



as soon as i came out the womb

my momma knew aKidz bop 13?
whats the question?
i like kids bopsKidz bop 13?
why do people even hear these music its like hearing a cat barking
duh! wait! what are you talking about?Kidz bop 13?
they probably sing

like god bless america

to the tune

and be liek

party like a saint!

party like a saint.

and c r a p like that
what is the real question here? i think kidz bop is a cd for kids, so why should teens and adults be commenting on it?
I dont think so. I hate Kids Bob (no offense) I dont think the kids even sing it they remix their voices with the real singers. They sing really old songs 2. BIg Girls Dont Cry is sooooooo old, good but old.
I Don't like Kidz Bop at all And they are going to Ruin The Jonas Brothers Song SOS I want to hear It But How Do It.

No comments:

Post a Comment