Thursday, January 19, 2012

Emma Roberts help!?

Hey, Im Andrea (fifteen years old)



I think Emma Roberts is so gorgeous, and I want to know how to look like her! I have lightly tanned skin with bright blue eyes and brown hair. (I might be dying my hair darker for the winter)



I want to look like this-

http://img162.imagevenue.com/view.php?im...



I am thinking of buying an Alice + Olivia dress from Bop.

http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_deta...



And maybe some Manalo Blahnik pumps from Neiman Marcus. What do you think?



Now here is where I need help-

How do I achieve Emma's hair and makeup in the picture that I showed you above? I think it is soo adorable! Any tips are welcome!



Thanks girls!Emma Roberts help!?
Links dont work=]
sorry, hun, links don't work!Emma Roberts help!?
link broken so know idea what your looking for.
Very simple and I will give you good choices to choose from.

The brand name Bee Luscious Cosmetics, because they carry the best shimmering powders to achieve the glow you are looking for.

Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation

Shimmering Mineral Tides in FLUSH of PINK



Eyes: Mineral shadow in Terra peach and sandstone for highlight



long lasting eye liner in bark



HD mascara in Carbon Black



Lips: LipTox Sheer Precious



There is your exact look !Emma Roberts help!?
uh why would you want to look like her when you could be yourself? You are beatiful on the inside, AND outside, and we all know it. So just ignore that snotty loser and BE YOURSELF! Remember, no one can look like someone their not! ESPECIALLY a movie star!

No comments:

Post a Comment