Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fashion help, concerning sailboat shoes.?

I recently bought two pairs of slip on shoes, since I have grown to loathe ballet flats, sandals, and flip flops. So for a buy one get one 1/2 off sale, I bought a pair of white mesh converse, which are meant for hot weather :P big mistake since we are entering the fall season. So it is the dark indigo denim and black leather Blue Fin brand sailboat shoes I'm concerned with. What kind of outfits can I pair with those shoes?



Just a little FYI: I'm Mexican American, others consider me "white" because I'm not ghetto. I'm proud of my heritage, and I have been considered a "sophisticated Mexican" because of my style and personality: I'm currently taking 3AP classes as a junior, an Art honors class, enrolled in NHS, completing community services hours each semester. In my style, I'm all about comfort: moccasins, slip-on Keds-like shoes, leggings, cardigans, knit tees, flowy tops, scarfs, although I will wear jeans, heels, and my old white low-top Nikes at times.Fashion help, concerning sailboat shoes.?
Well I think boot cut jeans and a White blouse would look good with those shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment