Thursday, January 19, 2012

I just wrote this poem-what do you think? Warning, it's extremely long, also I want your interpretation thanks?

I dreamt of you, straddling another man,

could there be some truth that rings true to the tale? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps some

truth indeed rings true,

not in fear of your adultry-that I know is a tandem

off falsified suspicions

upended and dug up by mind tankers, like the

plunging raping Russian oil tankers

that indulge in consummation with mother Earth's silent awaiting artic privies.

I beseech you, do not turn from me in disgust,

it it only my unhappy current existence on

this fair planet,

I love too much, and so I hurt others too often,

in my jealosy I have indulged in

substance abuse,

with the likes of junkies and madmen,

knowing full well you were indulging in the same.

I can recall the time-(it was winter time, I know

because the leaves off the trees'

skeletal arms were of many hues and brittle-

and crumbled to my even feathery touch)-

alas, the time I spent was not in admiring

the artistery of the death cycle of trees,

but was perched in the passenger's seat

of a parked car in a back lot at

lunch hour. My adolescent mind-(I was a

high school sweetheart, woe)-believed

that DiNitrogen Monoxide, or N20, could

alleviate me from my sins, and O!-they did!

And how I did attone in that moment, believing

at the time that the man who was my

friend and benefactor, was in fact my confessional. Oh, how I felt ten thousand armies

strong. Oh, how I felt the sky, touching it

and feeling it's powdery cloud tips, and touching my lips to its powder to taste its acid rain and

mineral water, parched as I was from

destruction to soul and mind,

oh, how I hallucinated miracles and healed the

masses with my mind, (all in my mind),

oh, how I consumed greasy American waste,

and declared it a feast,

knowing full well that my body was decomposing,

and doing so accelerating the process-I sensed

life approaching swiftly, in

the form of heart failure-reader this is indeed proven

true,

having skipped class on another winter day,

and drank so much black coffee straight

that I was a caffinated wreck upon coming

back to class, gasping wretchedly as I

stormed through symphonies and Bach.

My dear love, I love you greatly, as you may see.

My life has been illuminated by lovers and

mental contemplation,

which I had since achieved only once, when

a man slipped me a thin pasty square and

confided in me that it was lysergic acid-

I so took it, and for the following hours

afterward, sat on my desk in English Composition so that I may watch the newsreel

film of Hamlet-or Macbeth-I forget, they

were both consumed by madness. Shakespeare

is mad, I tell you true.

Needless to say I found life to be delicate

and connected with the heavens,

and wrote prose of madcap jesters

and the lady in white and her nunnery.

I recall also riding backseat to the intellectual

minds of my time,

who smoked and drank and contemplated tone

and chordal theory,

and analyzed the complexity of jazz while the

rest of my generation

dreamt and groped to the throbbing intensity

of technological neon sh*t,

and laughed, glowing and in the morning haze

I would perceive menthol haloes

surrounding their proud heads,

and driving into the head town of Davis,

bopping into record shops, leafing through

records for the next Sonny Rollins-alas, all

for naught.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps I could have done more.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps I could have attended church more.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps I could have read

Rimbaud and understood.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps I could have had less lovers, and loved soley.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps I could have payed less attention to my past failures.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps life is a beautiful painting painted in mad houses.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps the life in my mind

should be my current.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps it is time to cut through all the bullsh*t.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps the Second Coming isis at Hand, in the form of gasping lovers.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps I am leaving you with more said, and less to understand.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps I am ashamed of my mind, society made me this way.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps my holy laughter is for the healing of the world.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps life is ment to be spent in innocence, and in so doing,

Adam and Eve have left us short.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps Jesus I should have eaten Your Forbidden Fruit,

and been ashamed of my naked form.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps victory is at hand, in the form of youth crisscrossing America.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Perhaps, perhaps it is time we ceased leaving everything to chance.

Love, I am writing of you.





I just wrote this poem-what do you think? Warning, it's extremely long, also I want your interpretation thanks?
Yes, it is very long, but because of the form, makes it much easier to read. An interpretation? Have you not spelled it out? Your life beginning at present, then taking us through time to present again. What if things were different. If they were, then what wold happen to those life experiences which make you who you are today. Life is art. You like jazz. Mentioned Coltrane last, and Rollins now.



Of course we never know if the poet is writing of themselves or simply writing a thought provoking poem.I just wrote this poem-what do you think? Warning, it's extremely long, also I want your interpretation thanks?
WOW..! it's too long, in how many days u wrote ? LOL !

yeah, it's nice...



read this...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment