Thursday, January 12, 2012

Please Help me! I"m stuck in a rut!?

I need serious thinkers!?

Ok so here it is: My boyfriend and i have just moved into our first appartment, we both have jobs and make "decent money."However, we aren't making enough 2 really enjoy our stay there so i've been trying to think of different side jobs that i could do 2 earn extra cash. My father is a good investor, for instance he buys sailboats for a reasonable price that need work and then fixes them up and sales them for a much higher price. Well, obviously i don't have the money 2 buy a cheap sailboat so i was wondering if you could give me some ideas 2 help me out! So far i've thought of many things but not what i'm looking for ie: garage sales, and selling things i make @ a Flea Market.



Anything you have 4 an idea would be great!

ThanxPlease Help me! I"m stuck in a rut!?
Move into something you can afford -- preferrably on one income.



Stop wasting your life in pursuit of more and more money...it never ends.



Enjoy what you have...the lack of stress is worth far more than what money can guarrantee.



But, like every generation...you'll probably have to learn that for yourself...hopefully sooner rather than later.
idea...stop using "2" for "too" or "to"...just a suggestion.Please Help me! I"m stuck in a rut!?
I would say go to walmart, target ect buy things on clearance that people would want and sell them on ebay. You will usually get more for them. But you have to be willing to take the time to ship, etc
Make due with what you have. Also just put money aside for that 'special' night out. You're typical of the younger generation, I/we make enough to make a living on but not enough to live on.Please Help me! I"m stuck in a rut!?
Buy wholesale goods and sell them on e bay,do shopping and run errands for seniors,start a small home cleaning business
I sell on eBay, and also craigslist.com (free to list) If you're good with art and creativite thinking, you could buy things at thrift stores and remake them and sell them.
Come to Chicago and sell cigarettes on the black market. If you have beer and booze to sell, that never hurts either. It's a growing industry.
My friend has a great little side business selling things on e-bay. Her husband hits the garage sales for interesting stuff, and she makes an amazing profit on things they acquired for next to nothing
Here are a few:



Pet-sit, or if your place allows you have pets, offer to watch someone's when they are out of town. You could also be a dog walker for folks that work all the time.



Do odd jobs for people that need help. Elderly folks are always looking for people to wash windows, move boxes, lawn work, etc.



Take one of your Friday or Saturday nights and kid sit. Parents love older people they can trust and will pay top dollar.



Those are just a few I could think of...
If you have "decent jobs" all you need to do is spend less, and you will quickly become very wealthy. Just not by next Tuesday, which sounds like what you want!



Spend less than you earn. It's much easier than trying to suddenly earn more. Much, much easier.
Save half your paycheck until you have enough for a down payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment