Thursday, January 12, 2012

Money to buy a sailboat fast?!?

Okay, so I'm 14 years old and I LOVE sailing. Unfortunately, the only time I can sail is one week during the summer, when we drive up to the lake and I use the sailing club's boats. For the past couple of years, I've also been getting invited back for weekends to do racing during the fall. My overall favorite type of boat to sail is the JY. I definitely know my way around this boat, how to take care of it, rig it, sail it (duh) etc. We live on the river and go up to the lake a lot to visit my grandma. My dad has a few kayaks and a canoe but I've never really been into that kind of thing. Recently, a man in my town put up a JY for sale. It comes with all of the riggings, sails, and a trailer. It is in very good condition. The man is charging $1100 for it, but says that he will go lower. That is an amazing price. I WANT THAT THING SO BAD. Both my brother and sister sail as well, so it would definitely get lots of use. JYs aren't a high maintenance boat either. Unfortunately, I don't have $1100 just lying around. My mom has said that she'd love to have a sailboat but of course, my parents aren't just going to randomly buy us a boat. Which sucks. I NEED TO MAKE MONEY FAST. Does anyone have any ideas?! I do have a job (working for my sailing instructor actually haha) but i only work 1 day a week for 3 hours so i dont get lots of money. I just started my job a month ago too. I don't have enough saved up, and its for future savings anyways. I know, of course, that there's no quick and easy way to magicly make large amounts of money with no effort, but does anyone have any ideas? thanks for reading this.Money to buy a sailboat fast?!?
How many times are you going to ask this?????



Babysit, mow lawns, wash cars, walk dogs, etc.Money to buy a sailboat fast?!?
what rick states

No comments:

Post a Comment