Thursday, January 12, 2012

Issue with title in Tx(Sailboat).?

I bought a sailboat from a coworker a year ago. Got put on the back burner for awhile, but now I'm trying to get it titlled in my name. She has since moved away.



I called the TP%26amp;W and they said I could apply for a bonded title. What exactly is this and how does it work? I'm going to take the # on the boat down to the TP%26amp;W with what paperwork I have(Bill of Sale), some completed paperwork for transfer of title, etc...just wondering what my chances are for not having a sailboat but a large paperweight...glad I was able to get the boat sooo cheap, at least I could part it out if worst comes to worst :*(Issue with title in Tx(Sailboat).?
Different states = different rules.



Look, it does not matter what they say that you have to do. If they say you have to wear a pirate hat and have an eye patch, then that is what you have to do.



If you got a bill of sale and transfer of title paperwork, then you should be ok.



Go to your states website and see for yourself what you need to have with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment